I have very little in the way of Valentine’s Day decor, which is a huge shame since I enjoy the day and it gives me an excuse to decorate when I’m generally struggling with the winter blahs. I decided that it was time to have fun with Valentine’s Day this year and throw some love into it. And what better decoration than some fun Love Letters on our entryway table?!
To add to the fun, The Caffeinated Crafters are throwing a Virtual Valentine’s Day Party and link-up!
**This post contains affiliate links.**
For my Love Letters, you will need:
- Darice 8″ paper mache letters
- red craft paint
- sparkle Mod Podge
- red glitter
- foam brush
- red yarn
- pom pom maker (various sizes)
- straight pins
- gold glitter cardstock
- Cricut Explore (optional)
Lay out your letters and paint them red. Make sure to get the sides and tops!
Take the O and the E and paint a coat of the Sparkle Mod Podge on. Sprinkle on the red glitter, and then paint a top coat of Mod Podge once the bottom coat is dry.
For the L, I cut out an arrow using my Cricut. If you don’t have one, you can cut an arrow out with scissors. Once you have your arrow, paint the L with Mod Podge, stick the arrow on, and then paint a top coat.
The V is my favorite. Make a bunch of pom poms in a variety of sizes.
When you have a pile of pom poms, cover the front and sides of the V with them, securing each pom pom by sticking a straight pin through the middle into the letter. It turns out nice and fluffy and I love it!
I love these Love Letters! They were so much fun to make and I smile every time I walk past them in the house. They’re the perfect start to my Valentine’s Day decor!
DIY String Art Valentines Card | Artzy Creations
LOVE Letters | Albion Gould
Sock Monkey Coffee Cozy | Chaos & Love
I’ve Got Smooches Valentines | Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
DIY Gumball Valentines | Made with HAPPY
Link Party Rules
We’d love for you to link up your creative Valentines themed projects crafts, tutorials, DIY, recipes or anything you make!
- Please follow our group board on Pinterest for the Best Crafts, DIY, and Recipes!
- Share the love by visiting 2-3 other links and commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media. We totally encourage supporting your fellow bloggers.
- By linking up, you are giving the Caffeinated Crafters permission to use your photos and links on our blogs and across social media. Of course, we’ll always give you proper credit!
- By linking up, you also give us permission to email you about any future link parties! You can remove yourself from this mailing list at any time.
- Please do not link up to shops, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Have fun!
Thank you for joining along with the Caffeinated Crafters Valentines link party!