**This post contains sponsored content and affiliate links.**
When I was growing up, I created fun Halloween nails each year. It was the only time I went beyond just painting them. I’m not sure how good they were, but I was always really proud of them. I love that Julep lets me play around with Halloween nails, but in a more sophisticated way! Check out this new Pretty Spooky nail art tutorial from Julep that uses colors from their Happy Halloween Welcome Box. Get this 4-piece beauty box featuring a trio of spooky polishes and a gel eye glider for FREE when you join the Julep beauty box subscription.
Here are the steps to this easy orange-and-black mani:
1. Paint one coat of orange 2/3 of the way up your nail. Let dry.
2. Using a striping tool (or a toothpick!) to polish on black points.
3. Polish the outline of the points with one coat of black polish.
4. Add a top coat and you’re done!
As a Julep Maven you’ll receive a box of brand-new, full sized nail color and beauty products each month – and you deserve it!
- Julep Maven is affordable. Every month you get more than $40 of full-size products for just $24.99 per month (tip – prepay for three months at a time and save $15).
- Julep Maven is the only customizable box of full-size, limited-run nail colors and beauty innovations. That means no surprises, no dupes or colors you don’t like. You can see what is in your box each month and have the option of swapping out colors/products you already have or don’t want.
- Julep Mavens get 20% off all single product purchases, free shipping, early access to secret sales. If you are passionate about your polish, that adds up to some amazing savings!
Join Maven and get the 4-piece Pretty Spooky Welcome Box FREE ($50+ value) – just pay $2.99 shipping with code BOO. Want an even better deal? Pre-pay for your first three months of Maven and get the Welcome Box and shipping FREE. Either way, you are going to LOVE being a Maven. I know I do!